What is guaranteed during the guarantee period?
During the guarantee period, we guarantee free repair / adjustment service against any defects on the watch head (movement and case) and metallic band, provided that the watch was used as directed in the instruction manual.
However, in the following cases, repair/adjustment service will be provided at cost even within the guarantee period or under guarantee coverage.
- Exchange of leather, urethane or fabric band
- Trouble with or damage to the case, glass or band caused by accidents or improper usage
- Trouble or damage caused by the repairs carried out by anyone other than a member of our service network
- Scratches or grime caused by use
- Trouble or damage caused by natural disasters including fire, floods or earthquake
- When the text on the guarantee booklet has been altered or when the certificate of guarantee has no store name and date of purchase
- When the certificate of guarantee is not presented
- Battery replacement
* In order to apply for this service, you need to present the guarantee certificate provided by the retailer at time of purchase.
* Even during the guarantee period, you will be charged for band adjustment at stores other than where you purchased the watch.