Welcome to Support Services. In order to serve you better, we have assembled the most frequently asked questions from customers and our answers. If you have further questions, please contact the Authorized Seiko Service Center and we will be happy to assist you. You can find the Authorized Seiko Service Center in your area from Customer Service Center.
Repairs, Replacements and Adjustments
- Where can I have my watch repaired?
- Where can I have my old watch repaired?
- Where can I have my watch strap adjusted?
- Where can I have my watch battery replaced?
- Where can I obtain watch parts?
- What can I do when my watch gains / loses too much time?
Seiko Watches: General Information
- Where can I get information about my watch?
- What is "Grand Seiko"?
- What is "Spring Drive"?
- What is "Kinetic"?
- What are the levels of water resistance in Seiko watches?
- What is “LumiBrite” used in Seiko watches?
Seiko Watches: Care & Maintenance
- Why does Seiko recommend servicing your watch about every three years?
- What special care should I give my watch?
- How should I care for my watch band?
- What can I do when I experience an allergic reaction to a watch?
- How does magnetism affect a watch?
- Where should I place / store my watch while not wearing?
- What information do I need for my Solar Watch?
- What should I know my GPS Solar Watch?