Instruction, Catalog and Guarantee
If an instruction manual was not provided at the retailer at the time of purchase, contact the retailer from whom you purchased the watch or the nearest Authorized Seiko Service Center. You can find a service center in your area at Customer Service Center. In addition, instructions in PDF format are available below.
If you need an instruction manual for an old watch, contact the nearest Authorized Seiko Service Center. It is also available in PDF format below.
The distributors in the various countries produce catalogs for the areas they serve. Since models offered vary from market to market, we recommend that you contact the Seiko distributor in your area shown on the Seiko world map.
During the guarantee period, we guarantee free repair / adjustment service against any defects on the watch body (movement and case) and metallic band, provided that the watch was used as directed in the instruction manual.
However, in the following cases, repair/adjustment service will be provided at cost even within the guarantee period or under guarantee coverage.
- - Exchange of leather, urethane or fabric band
- - Trouble with or damage to the case, glass or band caused by accidents or improper usage
- - Scratches or grime caused by use
- - Trouble or damage caused by natural disasters including fire, floods or earthquake
- - When the text on the guarantee booklet has been altered
- - When the certificate of guarantee is not presented
- - Battery replacement
* In order to apply for this service, you need to present the guarantee certificate provided by the retailer at time of purchase.
* Even during the guarantee period, you will be charged for band adjustment at stores other than where you purchased the watch.
The guarantee booklet is provided with a watch by the retailer at time of purchase. If you did not receive one, please contact the retailer. As a guarantee booklet cannot be re-issued, please make sure to keep it during the guarantee period.
- For any further information, please contact an Authorized Seiko Service Center.